We are a Locally Owned
& Operated Business.
· Who we are… Roofline is locally owned by United States Marine Veteran Isaac Wilkins
"I served our country for 4 years after high school and deployed three times to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I was honorably discharged in 2008 which is when I came back home to Alabama. After several years in the restoration and roofing industries, I am honored with the opportunity to serve my neighbors of North Alabama, to enjoy the freedoms of being a small business owner as well as the freedoms of being an American bought and paid for by so many before me."
Our company has heard many stories about contractors, some good-more bad. Our company is committed to exceeding our customers quality expectations by following through each job from start to finish by:
1. Verifying all materials-colors, design and specs. are exact matches to what the customer has selected.
2. Ensuring installations are completed correctly and on schedule if not early.
3. Conducting multiple quality inspections throughout the entirety of the job.
4. Standing by our work. We guarantee our warranties are our word, our reputation. If we say it; we'll do it.
· What we do... In a nutshell, we solve problems. From roof repairs to full replacements, or even emergency board-ups and/or tarps. We communicate honestly and follow through with our commitments, keep our promises, look for the most effective (both financially and long term) resolutions to our customers needs.
· Why we do it... That's a great question! Simply put, because we care. Plenty of people are going through life trying to maximize their dollar but the problem with that mentality is, it causes tunnel vision and prevents them from being able to see outside the box. Many of the best answers are found on the outside of the box! Some people go through life with no plans for their reputations, often marring them beyond repair. Roofline RESTORE wants to build a reputation for being the most trusted, dependable and respected roofing contractors in the area.
· How we do it… Everyone has a code of ethics they live by. Although, not everyone is the same-the same can be said about Roofline RESTORE in comparison to other companies. Our core values will be upheld within all our business dealings.
Honesty, Integrity, Consistency, Compassion, and Community.